The TV School was established in 2005 and is attached to National Education Media Centre...
- Plan and prepare story boards and power points.
- Preparing teaching & learning aids.
- Develop and produce video inserts for the TV lessons.
- Rehearse planned lessons.
- Teach the TV Model Class.
- Observation and evaluation TV lessons.
- Develop contents of guided lessons for TV Resource Books.
- Dialogue with the Media Curriculum Officers, production crews and teachers on contents of lessons.
- Involve in subject content writing workshops during the development of media resource books
- Participate in EQUITV Program Committee groups. e.g. Awareness & Advocacy, In-service, Pre-service, Monitoring and Evaluation and Subject Committee.
- Involve in recording of radio programs. e.g. Current Events and Education News
- Involve in subject meeting
- Involve in school staff meeting
- Involve monitoring of TV lessons
Our vision is to improve and develop student’s learning abilities and teacher’s content knowledge through the lessons that we present through the Education ...
Provide variety of relevant teaching strategies, effective teaching resources and activity oriented lessons using the relevant resources to improve learning...