National Education Media Policy (NEMP)The Department of Education identified ICT as one way/strategy to enhance teaching and learning. The Department...
Our vision is developing students to be competent, literate, numerate, skilled and healthy to develop their communities and contribute to a better standard of living in Papua New Guinea.
The mission of the policy is to:
- Establish an effective management system for the Education Media Program
- Make education services available as widely as possible through the Educational ICT in collaboration with stakeholders, communities and partners.
- Ensure provision for capacity building for Education Media Program.
- Develop and produce sufficient quality educational ICT Programs in line with Education Media Strategic Plan
To provide the focus and direction for managing, designing, developing and implementing Education Media Programs to support the National Education Department’s endeavour to make the benefits...
NEMP Strategic Plan (2010 - 2019)
National Education Media Policy Implementation Strategic Plan (2010 – 2019)
The NEMP directs the expansion of the use of the Education Media & ICT program throughout the country, the National Education Media Policy ensures that this policy is implemented through the Strategic Plan (SP).
The NEMP-SP provides guidance and strategy on how to implement and sustain the NEMP.
The important factors of the NEMP-SP are;
- Management System
- Capacity Development
- Design and Develop Educational ICT Programs
- Delivery and Access of Education ICT Programs
- Use of ICT in Education
- Production and Archiving
- Advocacy and Awareness
- Relationships with Media and ICT Providers
- DoE Broadcasting System
- Monitoring and Evaluation.